Cosmetics Case

Cosmetics Case
Cosmetics Case

Thursday 3 February 2011

17 High Gloss Varnish Real Romantic

Thought I would start off with something simple:
I recently decided I wanted a bronze nail varnish to complement my (fake) tanned skin and came across this from the 17 range in Boots. In the bottle it appeared to be exactly what I was looking for, a slightly pinky, with a hint of gold bronze. And it didn't disappoint, after two coats the colour is exactly what I expected, with a lovely glossy finish, when I used my Nails Inc top coat I had gorgeous wet look bronzed nails:

Although just now I am totally loving the matte look, so might have a go with a matte top coat in the next couple of days to see how that looks. Thinking about it, it might look quite strange!
I have always found 17 nail varnishes to be fairly resilient, I can get 3-4 days without a chip, one of my biggest bugbears is chipped nail varnish! Also a bonus that it is only £3.49 and on 3 for 2, so I may have bought a couple of others. I think this colour has made it into my favourite stash (although that is quite large!)

No comments:

Post a Comment