Cosmetics Case

Cosmetics Case
Cosmetics Case

Thursday 3 February 2011

Welcome

So I have decided to start a beauty blog....
For over 10 years now I have been looking for the perfect products to deal with my difficult skin, to cover up my imperfections and to make the most of the features that I like.
I love to try new things, even if I find something that works well for me I always wonder if I can find something even better. I have also had many disasters along the way, yet never seem to learn!
I am starting this blog to try and somewhat justify to my husband that I need the huge stash of cosmetics I have.
I want to review everything that is part of a beauty routine, from face wash to mascara, shower gel to fake tan and everything in between. I try things from all price ranges, budget buys from the supermarket to high end brands. I will try to make sure that all the products I review are readily available on the high street in the UK.
I am 25 with acne prone, dehydrated skin. I suffer from breakouts as well as dry patches. I usually prefer a fairly natural look when it comes to make up although am trying to become more experimental.
I am lucky that I have great friends who tell me when I look good, or when something I have tried has failed!
I hope somebody (other than my sister) reads this!
Well enough about me, on to the good stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment